Waste Not, Want Not: Use the Microbial Fuel Cell to Create E

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Waste Not, Want Not: Use the Microbial Fuel Cell to Create E

Postby rimke » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am

Please can you tell me where can I find in europe this carbon cloth. Please answer me ... I need very quick answer it is an emergency. Send me a link or adress or number :) THANK YOU
rimke

Project Question: Use the Microbial Fuel Cell to Create Electricity from Waste
Project Due Date: 26 01 2013
Project Status: I am conducting my research

Re: Waste Not, Want Not: Use the Microbial Fuel Cell to Crea

Postby heatherL » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi rimke,

It looks like you're interested in doing this great Science Buddies project: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... p026.shtml

According to the Materials section,
Carbon cloth, 20 cm X 20 cm. Carbon cloth can be ordered from Fuel Cell Earth www.fuelcellearth.com part # SKU-CCP20CM. Make sure to order the plain cloth and not the wet proofed cloth.
Through the website, you can get the contact information for the company to see if they will ship to Europe. If not, perhaps they could refer you to a company in Europe that does supply carbon cloth.

I hope this helps. Please post again (in this same thread) if you have more questions.

Heather
heatherL

Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences