Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Last edited by reesabp
on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:49 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Still working on this
- Project Due Date: 4/1/2013
- Project Status: I am just starting
You have access to a lot of materials for a science project. You need to decide what your research is going to be about. You may want to do research on cancer and also come up with a question. Seems like you will also need a mentor for guidance. You may need to streamline your topic question to focus on just one thing . This will help you.
- Former Expert
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am
- Occupation: Student 10th Grade
- Project Question: Do probiotics with antibiotics have a greater affect on different types of bacteria?
- Project Due Date: March 1st
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests