Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
The subject says all.
I may want to use C. elegans as part of my neuroscience project, to compare with my model. How do I go about buying it?
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm
- Occupation: Student: High School Senior
- Project Question: Applying evolutionary algorithms to a Monte Carlo Tree Search
- Project Due Date: September 20, 2013 (to allow for snail mail, etc.)
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media and 3 guests