Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I am doing the science buddies project "Are Your Eyes Playing Tricks on You? Discover the Science Behind Afterimages!" and I am confused on how this project shows how the human eye perceives color and I am wondering if there is a way I can somehow advance this project to fit for my grade level in 10th grade. Please answer as soon as possible thank you
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 pm
- Occupation: student
- Project Question: Are your eyes playing tricks with you? The science of afterimaging
- Project Due Date: January 14, 2014
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Sorry you did not get an answer to your question before Jan. 14.
In the future, please try to give us a little more lead time. We do try to answer questions right away, but we are all busy with jobs and our own projects.
Is there anything we can help you with now? Please repost to this same thread.
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 am
- Occupation: Teacher
- Project Question: I wish to join Scibuddies to participate in the Ask an Expert program.
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests