Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Hi! My name is Mandy and I am interested in doing a project this year about biofilms. Is anyone familiar with this topic and willing to assist me?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:48 pm
- Occupation: Student 11th grade
- Project Question: Biofilm
- Project Due Date: Early 2012
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
I definitely am quite knowledgeable about biofilms. There are many different types and examples of a biofilms. Therefore, what type of biofilm are you most interested in researching? More importantly, what are you interested in testing?
Once you provide me with a little more information, I would love to explore research options with you!
- Travis Sigafoos
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:30 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: A Spectrum of Triangulation: ADHD, Circadian Rhythmicity, and Bipolar Symptoms
- Project Due Date: My project is completed, however my research manuscript is in the early stages of the publication process.
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest