Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I'm into the google sciences project and I don't know about what should I write. I'm 16 and I really like medicine, what could I do?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 pm
- Occupation: Student 12th grade
- Project Question: I want to study something about improving quality of life in patients with autoimmune diseases and i don't know what i should to write, search and speak about...
- Project Due Date: 5th March
- Project Status: Not applicable
I am also doing the Google Science Competition and I am interested in Biology and Medicine. How much of your project have you completed if you don't mind me asking? Are you looking for a partner I would be interested. Feel free to contact me
John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:55 am
- Occupation: Student 10th Grade
- Project Question: Lysozyme and Lactoferrin Research
- Project Due Date: January 2013 (for my local ISEF affiliated fair)
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests