Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
To study IR radiations emitted by different sources using photo transistor..
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:42 am
- Occupation: Student 12th grade
- Project Question: To study IR radiations emitted by different sources using a photo transistor
- Project Due Date: 10 November 2012
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Semiconductor devices such as phototransistors that will respond to IR are much rarer than devices that respond in the visible or UV ranges, but they are available.
Please provide a more detailed question for more information.
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:48 pm
- Occupation: retired physicist
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests