HELP, need lab facility and/or scientist/engineer

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

HELP, need lab facility and/or scientist/engineer

Postby elinxie » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:00 pm

I need to use a facility in the bay area that can support the construction of an 110 amp system. I also need an engineer/scientist to supervise over me while I build. I am in 11th grade and I need to get permission for a facility by october 30th. If you can send me a response giving me a suggestion of a place to use nearby San Ramon, California, near San Francisco, California, or if you can give me permission to use your facility, I would greatly appreciate it.

[Administrator edited to remove contact information. Please reply in forums.]
elinxie

Project Question: Are there any lab facilities available in the bay area where I, a student, can work on a system generating 110 amps of current? Also, are their any scientists or engineers that can help me with designing the details of this system and supervise me with the fabrication of this system? The due date is just the date where I would need permission to use the facility and the help of the scientist/engineer. I need to postmark forms for a science fair by this date.
Project Due Date: 8/30/12
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: HELP, need lab facility and/or scientist/engineer

Postby Jacobie09 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:50 pm

We aren't supposed to give that type of information on SciBud.
The subject I hate is the subject I love: Math
Jacobie09

Project Question: Not applicable: I do random projects all the time just for fun (although I turn in all my results)
Project Due Date: Not applicable
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: HELP, need lab facility and/or scientist/engineer

Postby Ray Trent » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am

Hmmm... perhaps you could provide some additional information, such as what experiment you're trying to do for your science project, some helpful information could be provided. We'll only be able to answer generally, as Science Buddies mentors are not allowed to provide any specific contact information.
../ray\..
Ray Trent
Expert

Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science