Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Last Year I made it to CWSF, I did not get any medals but I would like to go and really try again now that I know what it is like. last year I did a project based on Physics (refraction) but this year I really want to step it up and go into AstroPhysics. I have done a little research on Cosmic Inflation, but I am finding that it is hard to come up with an experement in astonomy. If anyone has ideas please help
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:32 pm
- Occupation: Student 11th Grade
- Project Question: I would like to base my project on AstroPhysics, I have thought about looking at Cosmology/Cosmic Inflation, but I really have no idea where to go with it, especially since I live where there aren't any labratories, can you help come up with ideas?
- Project Due Date: My Regional Science Fair will be sometime in March, but I am planning on attending National Science Fair for a second year which is in May; I have lots of time but lots to do.
- Project Status: I am just starting
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest