Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
My friend would like to different variations of paper airplanes through different air types (so to speak). He needs to build a wind tunnel but he needs an easy to build one and cheap. (He's saving up for a long-bow NOT a wind tunnel). Any ideas?
Everybody worries about 'becoming' a jerk, but if you're a jerk to begin with, you don't have to worry about ever becoming one.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 pm
- Occupation: Student: 11th Grade
- Project Question: What are the best growth conditions for lima beans(variables: light, soil type, and water)?
- Project Due Date: January 7th, 2013.
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
Wind tunnels can be simple or complicated. Even the simple ones can seem complicated and expensive to the beginner.
Right here on ScienceBuddies it shows you how to build a very good basic wind tunnel. Check it out...http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... -toc.shtml
However your buddy decides to approach this project, be sure to HAVE FUN WITH SCIENCE!
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:36 am
- Occupation: Engineer - Product & Technical Development Executive Director
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests