what project should I do ?!

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

what project should I do ?!

Postby colecakesCx » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:21 pm

what would be the purpose of the advanced project "measuring the speed of light with a micowave oven" and is this even a good project for science fair , 9th grade pre ap ? its so difficult to choose with so little time . my results are due tuesday and its sunday ! /.u
colecakesCx

Project Question: what would be the purpose of the advanced project "measuring the speed of light with a micowave oven" and is this even a good project for science fair , 9th grade pre ap ?
Project Due Date: november 13, 2012
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: what project should I do ?!

Postby John Dreher » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

colecakesCx wrote:what would be the purpose of the advanced project "measuring the speed of light with a micowave oven" and is this even a good project for science fair , 9th grade pre ap ? its so difficult to choose with so little time . my results are due tuesday and its sunday ! /.u

Sorry for the delay, looks like your post fell through the cracks here.

It may be too late, but the easiest way to choose a project is to use the Topic Selection Wizard at

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/

This tool will help you find a project that is in an area that interests you at a grade and difficulty you select.

Please feel free to post again. We normally respond within 1 day.
John Dreher
Expert

Occupation: Astronomer, Professor of Physics, SETI Researcher (retired)
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science