computer & internet

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

computer & internet

Postby ahdenara » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:37 am

How can i connect my phone via bluetooth to my computer so i can use the computers internet? i've got a imate jasjam and i want to know how to connect it to my computer (apple mac) to use the computers internet. i know hot to pair and set up a device but i want to know what to do from there.
Last edited by ahdenara on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ahdenara

Project Question: GDDDFGH DTHER HDH ERERH E
Project Due Date: NA
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: computer & internet

Postby Traumatizes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 pm

what do you mean "use the computers internet"? The computer doesn't provide internet, you get internet to your computer through an Ethernet cable that's connected to your modem ... or you get internet on ur computer through wifi. You cant use blue tooth from your phone to use your computers internet. If your computer is using a direct connection and NOT wifi, you can download a wireless hotspot on your computer (simple google search) and then connect your phone to that internet. Hope i helped
Traumatizes

Project Question: For a chemistry project, I have chosen to measure the Amount of Acid in Vinegar by Titration with an Indicator Solution. I have chosen 3 types of vinegar for this project; White, Apple Cider, and Malt. To titrate, I need 0.1 M of NaOH and I need of enough for 3 trials per vinegar (So 9 trials altogether) My question is, how do you get 0.1 M NaOH? I need around 500 mLs (450 to be exact but 500 would be ideal)
Project Due Date: We only get 2 more days of lab time so all experiments are to be done by Wednesday, January 16, 2013. Then we have until Monday, January 21, 2013 to have our lab report done.
Project Status: I am conducting my experiment

Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science