Joule Mobile

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Joule Mobile

Postby Kassie » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:36 pm

how do i make a joule mobile?
Kassie

Postby staryl13 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 pm

Hi Kassie!
There have been a number of posts on this topic before, you might want to search those; here are some examples-
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentoring ... php?t=1573
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/mentoring ... c584ed4c10
Good luck with your project!
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." -Isaac Asimov
staryl13
Former Expert

Project Question: Neuroregeneration
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: Joule Mobile

Postby LeviDuignan02 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 am

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called cell phone jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here remote jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
LeviDuignan02

Project Question: LeviDuignan02
Project Due Date: 2014/8-20
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science