Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Can please tell me how long it will take for a coin to tarnish?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:11 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Which liquid will tarnish a coin the fastest?
- Project Due Date: 1/25/08
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
It really depends on the coin. If it is a copper coin, this link is pretty helpful-
http://resources.schoolscience.co.uk/CD ... 31pg3.html
If you tell us more information about your project, we might be able to help you more, thanks!
"There is a single light of science, and to brighten it anywhere is to brighten it everywhere." -Isaac Asimov
- Former Expert
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:27 pm
- Occupation: Research Assistant
- Project Question: Neuroregeneration
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests