How to make a theft detection system?

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

How to make a theft detection system?

Postby BONTHAVAMSEE » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:10 am

Hello sir I am Vamsee and I am from India. I have a seminar in about two weeks and so I have given the topic to make a working model of two burglar or theft detection systems. So I want help from you. I need the parts list and how to make the model. And I have another request for you that please mention those parts which can also be available in India and are not too costly.
BONTHAVAMSEE

Project Question: Sir I am Vamsee and I am from India. I have a science fair within few weeks so I have been given a topic of Burglar and Security Systems and I have to make two different working models on this one. So I want you to give me some ideas and guidance of how to make the models and also the parts list. My request is that please give the parts list which are globally available.
Project Due Date: August 20th 2011
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: How to make a theft detection system?

Postby Craig_Bridge » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 am

The primary purpose of Science Buddy Experts is to assist investigators with Science Fair science projects which involve scientific investigations to formulate a hypothesis and answer a scientific question. Most the experts are based in the United States so it is unlikely that we could help with parts availability in India for a demonstration project.
-Craig
Craig_Bridge
Expert

Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science