Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Can I get any Ideas for a hypothesis for a Voice Controlled Robot that I'm going to do for a science fair
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 am
- Occupation: Student: 8th Grade
- Project Question: Water to Fuel To Water
- Project Due Date: 26 May 2012
- Project Status: I am just starting
You should be able to use the Science Buddies Project Guide,http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndex.shtml
to construct your Hypothesis.
Please review all of the following at the Science Buddies Project Guide for help in constructing your Hypothesis:
Constructing a Hypothesis
» Variables for Beginners
Please let us know if this helps you.
Ask an Expert Forum
- Former Expert
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:47 pm
- Occupation: Retired - Information Technology Software Development and Systems Support since 1969.
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
I would also suggest that you be careful and thoughtful about how you will state your hypothesis. I assume you have a specific robotic platform in mind already, that its basic functionality works well, and that there is something in it that you can tweak to test your hypothesis. Beware of embarking on some kind of hardware- or software-development death march that could imperil your project's timeline. Be cold, be calculating, be astute, but still give yourself an interesting, achievable challenge.
Science Buddies Expert Forum
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:16 pm
Return to Grades 9-12: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests