Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I'm working on my science project and I need some help please : I can't find the level 1 multiverse mathematical proof nor the parallel laws in non euclidean geometry proof . So can anyone tell me where to find them asap as my science fair will take place on 9th of march ??
Thanks in advance
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 am
- Occupation: Student 10th grade
- Project Question: Is it possible to purify water from material impurities using gravitational force ?
- Project Due Date: 19 feburary 2012
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
I did a quick scan on Wikipedia for "Multiverse"
In reviewing the article it appears that the concept of "Multiverse" is a theory of the existence of mulitple universes beyond our own. However as the article goes on to state, there is currently no scientific observations or proof that these other universes exist. At this point, the scientific community appears to be trying to see if variation in the background microwave radiation in our universe might somehow be an indication of the existence of other universes.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 pm
- Occupation: Electrical Engineer - Retired
- Project Question: Volunteer
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests