Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I was wondering in this project, if the lx reading is higher does that mean that the shape is more stealthy?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:52 am
- Occupation: Student 5th grade
- Project Question: What geometric shapes scatter the most light?
- Project Due Date: 1/5/13
- Project Status: I am just starting
Hello and welcome to the forums:
Quoting from the project:
Which shape was the least stealthy (produced the greatest average illuminance)? Which shape was the stealthiest (produced the least average illuminance)?
I think this answers your question.
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:20 pm
- Occupation: electronic engineer
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades K-5: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests