Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I am having a hard time finding resources on this, can you recommend any books or weblinks? I am testing the stability of whipped cream using different measurements of gelatin. Also how do I set this up at the science fair? Thank you.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:00 pm
- Occupation: student
- Project Question: How to stabilize whipped cream in heat and humidity using gelatin?
- Project Due Date: February 3rd 2012
- Project Status: I am just starting
Here's a tip that can be used to find answers to your question (and others). Go tohttps://www.google.com/
In the box, type in your question, i.e.
How to stabilize whipped cream in heat and humidity using gelatin
You will get back many useful references (I just did this, so I'm sure of it).
Hope this helps with your question and any other questions that may come up in the future.
- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:33 am
- Occupation: Astronomer, Professor of Physics, SETI Researcher (retired)
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades K-5: Physical Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest