Measuring Soda Carbonation

Ask questions about projects relating to: aerodynamics or hydrodynamics, astronomy, chemistry, electricity, electronics, physics, or engineering

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Measuring Soda Carbonation

Postby brightstar » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:58 pm

hi,

what would i title my science fair project about carbination, comparing shaking a soda to putting mentos or pop rocks in another carbinated soda. Do they have the similar affect or which one will shoot higher.
brightstar

Project Question: hi guys,
i need to nknow a good science fair title for my expeiriment on sodas and carbination. and my project needs to be done by March 31st.
from,
najam
P.S. don't make fun of my name.
Project Due Date: march 31st
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Measuring Soda Carbonation

Postby edneu3 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Creating a title for a science experiment is one of those joys of being creative. You can call it anything you want.

Some science projects have very plain titles that describe them. Other are so creative, that as a science fair project judge I had had trouble figuring out what they were until I actually looked at the display and talked to the creator.

I'd stick with a more descriptive title rather than one that is overly creative. Personally, I think the title of your post, "Measuring Soda Carbonation", is just a fine title.

Whatever you choose, have fun!!!
Ed Neu
Buffalo, MN
edneu3
Expert

Occupation: Engineer - Product & Technical Development Executive Director
Project Question: n/a
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades K-5: Physical Science