Ask specific questions about careers in science. Questions may be related to information in the Science Careers area of the Science Buddies website or may relate to specific projects or areas of research.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Last edited by howtodo
on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 am
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: Just want to ask some questions
- Project Due Date: this week
- Project Status: I am just starting
Welcome to science buddies. It seems like the questions you posted are a copy of a homework questionnair of some kind. If you have a specific question to clarify one or more aspects of these topics, we'd be more than happy to help where possible. However, the experts at science buddies try not to complete homework assignments the student should be completing. We'd like the opportunity to help overall understanding, so if there is something you dont understand about the research required to answer these questions, please repost those.
I hope this helps.
"As the circle of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness around it."
~ Albert Einstein
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 pm
- Occupation: US Air Force Space & Missile Operations
- Project Question: "To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything." - Sir Isaac Newton
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Careers in Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest