I'm doing a science project on forensic science.
1) Can I ask an expert what a forensic science technician does?
2) Does a technician do all the jobs or are there different technicians for each test? (ex. ballistics,fingerprinting, DNA)
3) How are the tests conducted and what equipment do they use? (ballistic, fingerprint, DNA)
4) How long do the test results take?
5) Is forensic science used in other careers besides criminal investigations?
6) What do you like about your job?
7) Is a forensic scientist very busy or is the job slow?
How long does it take to become a forensic scientist ?