AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I am in 8th grade and I am doing I experiment asking...
which chip has the most grease cape cod chips, sunchips or kettle cooked lays chips..
I cannot think of a cute flashy title any ideas need them ASAP!(:
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: What chip has the most grease cape cod,sunchips or kettle cooked lays chips
- Project Due Date: December 14 2011
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
How about Got Crunchy Fat? LOL.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:48 am
- Occupation: Scientist
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: Not applicable
JK!! Do with this what you want. sorry if your project was already due!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 pm
- Occupation: Student:7th Grade
- Project Question: Will a student be able to read the color of a word faster or slower than reading the word?
- Project Due Date: December 21st, 2011
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Return to Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests