AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
So I have to work on a journal (AKA. Laboratory Notebook), but since I'm working on it with a partner, I was wondering if both my partner and I have to have separate journals, if i could only do a journal, or if we could both have entries in one journal. IMMEDIATE HELP PLZ
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 pm
- Occupation: Student: 8th grade
- Project Question: Which oil will have the most saturated fats- peanut oil, canola oil, corn oil, soya bean oil or olive oil?
- Project Due Date: January 13
- Project Status: I am just starting
You will need to ask your teacher about this, as they may have preferences one way or the other. In actual research labs, it can be done either way--both people entering data into a single notebook, or each having their own notebook. I suggest asking your teacher to see which one he/she prefers.
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:47 am
Return to Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests