AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I live in a very earthquake-prone country Bangladesh. I read in class 7.
I will be attending our school's 16th science-fair (which is on September) with a project related to earthquake protection. It has to be innovative, attractive, appropriate and very useful a plan for my country Bangladesh, as she is suffering from small quakes almost every month ( or week maybe) and it's said that she's going to be attacked by a huge one which will be very destructive for her and her people. So i have to protect her ( by the help of my project!).
Now it's time for you guys to help me. I already have some ideas but I need yours too.
P.S: It has to be a project including a useful protection plan. Any idea would be helpful.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:51 am
- Occupation: student: 7th grade
- Project Question: I will be doing a project on earth-quake protection. The project has to be serious , appropriate and very useful for my country Bangladesh as it is `suffering from small earthquakes almost every week and it is said that it will suffer a big earthquake. So what type of a project should I be doing having all this in mind?
- Project Due Date: September
- Project Status: Not applicable
Can You Explain More To Me?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 pm
- Occupation: Student:8thgrade
- Project Question: n/a
- Project Due Date: n/a
- Project Status: I am just starting
Return to Grades 6-8: Getting Ready for the Science Fair
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests