Science-Art Project

Ask questions about projects relating to: biology, biochemistry, genomics, microbiology, molecular biology, pharmacology/toxicology, zoology, human behavior, archeology, anthropology, political science, sociology, geology, environmental science, oceanography, seismology, weather, or atmosphere.

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Science-Art Project

Postby cutepie_25 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this forum. I urgently need your help because the project is on 18 February. So here I go:
I need to create (3d- material should be paper, metall etc) regarding the famous geneticist Mary Claire King.
She found out that the genes of chimpanzee and human are 99% identical. There for I thought I could make a monkey and a human out of paper balls. But that is a bit too easy. What else can I include with my monkey and human for making it very interesting??
Please I really really need your help
thanks in advance :D
cutepie_25

Project Question: Science- Project
Project Due Date: 18 February 2013
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Science-Art Project

Postby heatherL » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 am

Hi cutiepie,

Welcome to Science Buddies! I'm sorry that you did not get a timely response to your inquiry. The purpose of this forum is to help students with their science fair projects, and usually that means helping with experimental design and/or presentation of data. Perhaps the Experts here did not feel qualified to suggest ways of doing an art project, since we are experts in science rather than art.

I hope that your project went well. Please post again if you would like help developing a science project!

Heather
heatherL

Project Question: How do different animals adapt to their environment?
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Life, Earth, and Social Sciences