AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
Well I have cant contact any experts so is it possible for us to carry out a project entitled Bacteria Could Degrade Plastic.
And we areee sooo running out of time. help!!!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 am
- Occupation: Student: 10th grade
- Project Question: We decide to carry out a project entitled 'Bacteria could Degrade Plastic'. We have search for a help from the experts in the University but they do not reply our email. Is it possible for us to carry out this project without any guideline from the experts? As we are only 16 years old we do not have enough knowledge about it and due to lack of apparatus. Could you suggest any project or experiments that we are able to carry out within this 2 months. We are so running out of time. Thank you :)
- Project Due Date: August 2014
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Hi Syahira Azhar,
I'm not sure what your specific project is, but if you are looking for alternatives, I suggest browsing the library of Project Ideas here on the Science Buddies website (http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... deas.shtml
). The site have over a thousand projects to choose from, which you can modify or expand to make them your own.
All the best,
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:27 pm
- Occupation: Planetary Scientist
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests