Project ideas.

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

Project ideas.

Postby Evelin_B » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 pm

My class and I were assigned to enter the Contra Costa County science fair, I have not found a topic that stands out to me here. I'm interested in finding out more about things that have a big affect in humans. What would you suggest?
Evelin_B

Project Question: All others
Project Due Date: n/a
Project Status: I am just starting

Re: Project ideas.

Postby amyc » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:21 am

Hi Evelin - Have you tried using the Topic Selection Wizard? It is a good way to get a set of project recommendations to look at, and by taking the survey, you will also get a sense of areas of science that may fit with your interests. Give it a try, and then let us know if you have questions about any of the projects -- or if you are still unsure about what topic you want to choose:

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ndaproject

Amy
Science Buddies
amyc
Site Admin

Project Question: N/A
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair