SCIENCE EXHIBITION HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)

Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators

SCIENCE EXHIBITION HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby riyanair98 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:26 pm

can you please suggest a project on the topic natural resources and their conservation or transport and communication. :D :D :D
riya nair
riyanair98

Project Question: SIR/MAM
i have to make a project.the theme is Science and
Society'.i wanna make project on the sub theme-
NATURAL RESOURCES AND THEIR
CONSERVATION.what shall i make.n it shld be innovative.i'm confused ..pls help pls pls....
THANK YOU
Project Due Date: 5 jan 2013
Project Status: Not applicable

Re: SCIENCE EXHIBITION HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby theborg » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 pm

riyanair98,

Welcome to science buddies. This is a very diverse subject. To help you narrow down to something within your time and money constraints and interest level, I suggest the science buddies project idea section at the following link:

http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... llprojects

Use the search for a project function to find key words related to your topic...I suggest searching for "conservation".

If you don't find anything that interests you, it may at least help you brainstorm an idea for a project you'd like/can do.
I hope this helps.

theborg
----------
"As the circle of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness around it."
~ Albert Einstein
theborg

Project Question: "To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything." - Sir Isaac Newton
Project Due Date: N/A
Project Status: Not applicable

Return to Grades 9-12: Getting Ready for the Science Fair