I am needing help on building display boards for ISEF.
I have reviewed the information at
- http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... ards.shtml
, (which has been helpful), and
- Intel ISEF Display and Safety Regulations
My questions are:-
- Is the width of the display board (paneled) be 48 inches when folded or 48 inches when standing? Hope this makes sense. In other words, can you have a display board be wider than 48 inches when all panels are spread out flat?
- I have been searching the internet to buy display boards. From your experience, could you please recommend good sources to buy display boards for ISEF?
- I read on science buddies that one can use foam boards. Won't these be more easily destroyed with the transportation etc.?
- Is this what you do/recommend?
- Take modular display boards to the ISEF site;
- Bolt two modular display boards;
- Fix printouts on the board?
Please advise. As you can see, I am definitely needing expert advice on display boards. I have competed at Regional and State level, but I see at ISEF one needs the larger boards.
Many Thanks in advance for any tips,