Hey! I have been selected as a 2012 Intel ISEF finalist and this is my first time, so I have a couple of questions.
1. On the board, am I supposed to write my name or school?
2. Are acknowledgements supposed to be on the board?
3. My project is a study on obesity in the cellular biology category, and what types of questions can I prepare for? I studied the effects of a chemical on adipogenesis.
4. What are the different headings that are expected to be on the board (ex. problem, hypothesis, etc.)
5. For photo credits, do I just put the link to the website I obtained the picture from? Or does it have to be proper APA/MLA style?
6. I have put a section for references (basic sources I used to develop my experiment).Is this necessary for ISEF?