A forum for educators who are organizing and/or running a school or local science fair, working with in-class science projects or assignments, and other STEM issues.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger
My science project is "Does the type of liquid affect plant growth" and i dont know what to say for the application
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm
- Occupation: student
- Project Question: My project is "does the type of liquids affect plant growth" and my teacher says that i need a catchy title instead of just the question, what should my title be?
- Project Due Date: November 19, 2012
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Thank you for your question. Hydroponics as a method of growing plants using nutrient solutions comes to mind, as well as hydroculture in general.
Hope this helps.
Science Buddies science fair guide:
Science Buddies project ideas:
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 pm
- Occupation: US Air Force Space & Missile Operations
- Project Question: "To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty and leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of anything." - Sir Isaac Newton
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Science Teachers: Fairs, Projects, and General Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest