Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
do we NEED to use blotting paper cant we use a different type of paper?
[Project url: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... p034.shtml
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 pm
- Occupation: student: grade 11
- Project Question: How Do Roots Grow When the Direction of Gravity Changes?
- Project Due Date: november 14 2012
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Hello and thanks for your question!
I read through the procedure, and at one point it says "Cut the blotting paper to fit into the CD jewel cases. You can also use a folded paper towel."
This says use can use a paper towel instead of the blotting paper if you want. Let me know if that helps!
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am
- Occupation: Student: 11th grade
- Project Question: To volunteer as an expert
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to How Do Roots Grow...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest