Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
I'm planing to do the Sweet as Sugar: Comparing the Sweetness of Sugar & Sugar Substitutes experimenter. For the MATERIALS needed for the experiment, it is asking for a Digital Kitchen Scale. The problem is that I don't have a kitchen scale. Can I substitute this with something else?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm
- Occupation: student
- Project Question: Sweet as Sugar: Comparing the Sweetness of Sugar & Sugar Substitutes
- Project Due Date: 3-4-13
- Project Status: I am just starting
If you donot have a kitchen digital scale you can use tea spoon or table spoons so that your measurement remains constant and accurate. I hope this helps.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am
- Occupation: Student 10th Grade
- Project Question: Do probiotics with antibiotics have a greater affect on different types of bacteria?
- Project Due Date: March 1st
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Return to Sweet as Sugar
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest