Ask specific questions about careers in science. Questions may be related to information in the Science Careers area of the Science Buddies website or may relate to specific projects or areas of research.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
What do you like about your job dealing with electrolysis?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 pm
- Occupation: Student:8th grade
- Project Question: My topic is spiltting water. I need to interveiw a person who knows quite a bit about electrolysis.
- Project Due Date: February 1, 2012
- Project Status: I am just starting
We can't guarantee that we have an expert currently helping at Ask an Expert who works in this area. But in case an Expert that can reply sees your post, you want to have your questions here to be answered. Probably you need to ask more than one question for your assignment?
You can find information on interview requests at Ask an Expert here:viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5681
- Site Admin
- Posts: 898
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm
- Occupation: Science Buddies
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Careers in Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests