I need to interview a nuclear engineer for a school project and I was wonddering if anyone on here could help me out. Would any nuclear engineers on here like to take part in an interview? You must be comfortable with giving out your name, the company you work for, and the state in which you live. The interview is only 5 questions and I would really appreciate if you would help me out.
1. What kind of tasks do you perform on a daily basis as a nuclear engineer?
2. What was it like going to college for nuclear engineering?
3. Can you give some examples of classes you took?
4. What is the most rewarding part about being a nuclear engineer?
5. Do you have any thoughts on the future of the field and what advice would you offer to someone who is considering becoming a nuclear engineer?