Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
the CD case i'm using is color is that alright?
Also you know inside the CD case that hold the CD does it have to be in there?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 pm
- Occupation: student: grade 11
- Project Question: How Do Roots Grow When the Direction of Gravity Changes?
- Project Due Date: november 14 2012
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Hi - The color of the cases will not matter because you will be putting them in a dark space. See step 10 of the procedure.
I am not sure I understand your question about the "inside" of the CD case. A picture of the kind of jewel case that is used in this project is shown on the procedure page. It is just a plastic case -- nothing else inside. See: http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-f ... #procedure
Hope that helps!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm
- Occupation: Science Buddies
- Project Question: N/A
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to How Do Roots Grow...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests