AFTER you've done your research and concluded your experiments, it is time to prepare for the science fair. Ask specific questions about preparing for a science fair, including how to set up your display board, how to prepare a presentation, etc. (Please post questions about selecting a project or conducting your experiment by posting in the appropriate "area of science" forum.)
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
My 5th grader has done his first science fair project. He wanted to know which ball bounced the highest. We have already put the title on the trifold as "Which Ball Bounces Highest" and now I'm wondering what to put for the Question. Can these two things be the same?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 pm
- Occupation: Student
- Project Question: My 5th grader is doing his first science fair project. Can his title and question be the same thing? "Which Ball Bounces Highest"
- Project Due Date: Jan 17th
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Hello and thanks for your question!
I do think it is possible for the title and the question to be the same, because I have seen that done before at science fairs. However, I would advise to not make them the same thing if you could. The title should be something that grabs attention and is catchy. The question should be more in depth and specificly ask what the experiment results will answer.
Let me know if that helps!
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am
- Occupation: Student: 11th grade
- Project Question: To volunteer as an expert
- Project Due Date: N/A
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades K-5: Getting Ready for the Science Fair
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests