Ask questions about projects relating to: computer science or pure mathematics (such as probability, statistics, geometry, etc...).
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Ray Trent, Moderators
i have a question to ask you kind experts first off http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=OMIM
is down is there any alternative sites i can use or the new URL for this reference please, any info at all would be nice
i appreciate your time and help regarding this topic looking forward to answers thanks
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:23 pm
- Occupation: student
- Project Question: the site for Bioinformatics - The Perfect Marriage of Computer Science & Medicine for the diesease refrence is down any idea's on alternative sites or the new link http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=OMIM
- Project Due Date: feb 4th
- Project Status: I am conducting my research
Please explain your topic first. That will help us guide you on where to locate information.
Once your topic is well defined, suggest you Google key words to get search started.
Other sources of information are John Hopkins University or other universities with Bioinformatics as a major.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 pm
- Occupation: Computer Engineer
- Project Question: NA
- Project Due Date: NA
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Grades 9-12: Math and Computer Science
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests