Questions related to finding and working with a mentor, finding an idea, etc.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Moderators
I am 12th grade student and I want to do my project in mathematics but the problem is I can't find an original idea. Can anyone help me in this regard?? Also, I wanted to know whether the project ideas given in this website are new or ever performed before by someone??
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:43 pm
- Occupation: Student: 11th grade
- Project Question: generation of electricity from water, solar and wind resources such that one of them can be used when two other sources are not available. also a way is needed so that electricity produced can be stored for maximum time.
- Project Due Date: 25th of november
- Project Status: I am just starting
Finding an idea is the toughest part of a project. If you have browsed the science buddies website you will find a number of projects. You can also modify the project to suit to your individual idea .Most of the projects have been done in some form , but modifying the project according to your idea will make it unique and help you study in depth about a topic.
- Former Expert
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 am
- Occupation: Student 10th Grade
- Project Question: Do probiotics with antibiotics have a greater affect on different types of bacteria?
- Project Due Date: March 1st
- Project Status: I am finished with my experiment and analyzing the data
Return to Getting Started
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests