Questions related to finding and working with a mentor, finding an idea, etc.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Moderators
I am looking for a topic for the intel ISEF, but I want it to be original. I am trying to find a topic that has never been done before.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:57 am
- Occupation: Student: 9th Grade
- Project Question: artificial intelligence, robotics, engineering
- Project Due Date: March 2014
- Project Status: I am just starting
perhaps you could contact local professors; local professors always search for innovative ideas in their respective fields.
Or contact your Science faculty head at your high school for suggestions.
Hope I helped!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 am
- Occupation: Student: 10th grade
- Project Question: How to find a science fair topic which would enable me to proceed to the national or international competition level (siemens/intel/etc.)
- Project Due Date: 3/12/2013 is the competition date. However, I believe my teachers will examine my project in the beginning of February to ensure I have something.
- Project Status: Not applicable
Return to Getting Started
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests