Questions related to preparing to attend an advanced competition. Experts will answer your questions and provide advice based on their first hand experience competing at advanced competitions. Talk to other students who will be attending and prepare together.
Moderators: MelissaB, kgudger, Moderators
I noticed that an additional criteria used to judge team projects involves the collaboration between team members. Any tips on this? I don't imagine that you'd include this info in the research paper.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm
- Occupation: Student: 11th Grade
- Project Question: Topological defects in multiferroic hexagonal manganites, particularly vortex-antivortex pair annihilation caused by a trimerization of ferroelectric domains.
- Project Due Date: My research officially ends August 20th, along with a research paper and poster presentation.
I plan on entering science competitions such as Siemens (due by September 30th)
- Project Status: I am conducting my experiment
If you are working as a group, you will need to pass the initial round and become a semi-finalist. Once you are in semifinal, you will need to present your project to the judges, this includes oral presentation and collaboration with your team member.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:49 am
- Occupation: Student: 10th grade
- Project Question: Investigating chemistry and our daily life
- Project Due Date: N/a
- Project Status: I am just starting
Return to Preparing for the Competition
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests