Electronics Primer: Additional Resources
The following videos present helpful "how-to" information about working with breadboards.
- User: Amanshad. (2007, October 20). How breadboards work. Retrieved April 16, 2009, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqw6ask5HK0&feature=related
- User: Electroinstructor. (2007, September 10.) Introduction to Breadboard (Protoboards), Part 1 of 2. Retrieved April 16, 2009, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiqNaSPTI7w
- Safronoff, R. (n.d.). How to Build Electronic Circuits: How to Use a Breadboard to Prototype a Circuit Board. Retrieved on April 17, 2009, from http://www.expertvillage.com/video/4923_electronic-circuit-breadboard.htm
- User: Makemagazine. (2007, August 24). Intro to Breadboard Electronics. Retrieved April 17, 2009, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HteDBfSJ9zo&feature=related
These websites and documents provide more information about working with breadboards.
- University of Alabama, Department of Mechanical Engineering. (n.d.). Breadboard Circuit Techniques. Retrieved April 17, 2009, from http://www.me.ua.edu/me360/PDF/Beadboard_Circuit_Techniques.pdf
- The Electronics Club. (2009). Breadboard: Connections on Breadboard. Retrieved April 16, 2009, from http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/breadb.htm
- Igoe, T. (n.d.). Making prototype circuits using a solderless breadboard. Retrieved April 15, 2009, from http://www.tigoe.net/pcomp/code/understanding-electricity/breadboards
- Wikipedia Contributors (2009, April 3). Breadboard. Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved April 17, 2009 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Breadboard&oldid=281548350