Thank you for your interest in our quarterly drawing. The following information provides additional information and requirements.
- Drawing held once per quarter during 2012
- Winner must agree to be publicly named as a winner
- Winner must provide proof of current status as a teacher in a U.S. or Canadian K-12 school
- Teachers may choose a Science Buddies science project kit in lieu of display boards (up to $100 value)
- Winner must be currently subscribed to the newsletter at the time of the drawing
- Teachers who are already subscribed to the newsletter may also enter the drawing by responding to our teacher feedback survey (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the survey)
- Winner may choose any Elmer's brand display boards in full case quantities, up to 50 pieces, depending on case lot size (e.g. 4 cases with 12 boards each or 2 cases with 25 boards each)
- June 30, 2012: Karen Hodges, Lincoln Elementary School
- September 30, 2012: To be announced.
- December 31, 2012: To be announced.