Camouflage Science: Weekly Science Project Idea and Home Science Activity Spotlight
In this week's spotlight: a pair of zoology science projects that let students and families explore how some animals use camouflage so they can better blend in with their surroundings. Does camouflage really make a difference when it comes to the relationship between predators and their prey? Give it a try in fun hands-on science activity using M&M® and Skittles® candies. If you are a hungry predator trying to grab a specific color of M&M, how hard will it be to find your prey if the prey blends in with its Skittles surroundings? Experiment to find out!
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Water Play: Summer of STEM (Week 6)
- Fireworks and Picnics: Summer of STEM (Week 5)
- Artists and Makers: Summer of STEM (Week 4)
- 10 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Wizards and Magic: Summer of STEM (Week 3)
- Gadgets & Gizmos: Summer of STEM (Week 2)
- 7 Science Kits for Summer Discovery
- Carnival Science: Summer of STEM (Week 1)
Explore Our Science Videos
Slippery Slopes - STEM activity
Stretchy Balloons! Fun STEM Activity
Paper Roller Coasters - Fun STEM Activity!