5 Fizzing, Foaming, and Bubbling Science Projects!
Get a reaction from students when you add these fizzy, foaming, fun projects to science class!
Five Foaming, Fizzing, and Bubbling Science Projects! www.sciencebuddies.org/stem-activities
- Make an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp: Alka-Seltzer® + mineral or vegetable oil and water
- Make a Lemon Volcano: baking soda + lemon (citric acid)
- Elephant Toothpaste: water and dry yeast + hydrogen peroxide and dish soap
- Make a Fire Snake: lighter fluid and sand + baking soda and sugar
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®: Diet Coke® + Mentos®
Share Your Science Buddies Story!
Have you used a science project, STEM activity, or Lesson Plan from Science Buddies in your class or program? We would love to hear your story! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you use Science Buddies with students.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 10+ Activities and Lessons to Teach Plant Science
- Explore COVID-19 and Virus Science and Health with Free STEM Activities
- Free STEM Activities for Classroom, Remote, Hybrid, Pod Learning!
- Backyard Science: Summer of STEM (Week 10)
- Mission to Mars: Summer of STEM (Week 9)
- Strange but True: Summer of STEM (Week 8)
- Superhero Science: Summer of STEM (Week 7)
- Water Play: Summer of STEM (Week 6)
Explore Our Science Videos
How to Build a Brushbot
Make Fake Snow - Craft Your Science Project
How to Make Elephant Toothpaste