5 Fizzing, Foaming, and Bubbling Science Projects!
Get a reaction from students when you add these fizzy, foaming, fun projects to science class!
Five Foaming, Fizzing, and Bubbling Science Projects! www.sciencebuddies.org/stem-activities
- Make an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp: Alka-Seltzer® + mineral or vegetable oil and water
- Make a Lemon Volcano: baking soda + lemon (citric acid)
- Elephant Toothpaste: water and dry yeast + hydrogen peroxide and dish soap
- Make a Fire Snake: lighter fluid and sand + baking soda and sugar
- Erupting Diet Coke® with Mentos®: Diet Coke® + Mentos®
Share Your Science Buddies Story!
Have you used a science project, STEM activity, or Lesson Plan from Science Buddies in your class or program? We would love to hear your story! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you use Science Buddies with students.
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 15 Science Activities to Make and Give for Father's Day
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- 12 Paper STEM Activities!
- 18 Science Activities for Mother's Day
- Star Wars STEM Activities for May the 4th Be With You Science
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- 22 Science Experiments for Spring
- 6 STEM Activities for St. Patrick's Day