Free Teacher Professional Development Webinar
Find out how to use Science Buddies resources in your classroom by joining us on Sunday, August 29th for an hour-long, free guided tour of the Science Buddies website (start times below). In this comprehensive online guided tour of the Science Buddies website, we'll show you how our:
- Huge library of Project Ideas and our Topic Selection Wizard tool can help students find a project they are excited about, even if they don't think they are "into" science.
- Our Teacher and Parent Resources can help you implement an inquiry-based curriculum or organize a science fair.
- Our resources can guide students through the process of creating and presenting a science project, even if they lack parental support.
- August 29
- 1 p.m. Pacific
- 2 p.m. Mountain
- 3 p.m. Central
- 4 p.m. Eastern
- PC-based attendees
Required: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000
- Macintosh-based attendees
Required: Mac OS X 10.4.11 or newer
If you would like to join us, click on the link below to register.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Space is limited, so please register ASAP to reserve your slot. The first 5 people to sign in, attend the whole webinar, and complete a post-webinar survey will receive a copy of Norton 360, courtesy of Symantec. At the end of the webinar, we will randomly select attendees to receive a variety of great door prizes. One lucky attendee will win a $100 Best Buy gift card! If you have any questions, please contact Meghan O'Hare at email@example.com.
Reserve your seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/389772962
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- 7 Science Kits for Summer Discovery
- Book list for science-filled summer reading!
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- 9 STEM Activities to Teach about States of Matter
- 6 STEM Activities to Teach about Thermal Energy and Heat
- Use the Free Global Problem Solvers Video Series with Kids at Home
- Free STEM Lessons that Work Well for Remote Learning
- 12 Engineering Design Challenges Perfect for Remote Learning
Explore Our Science Videos
Make A Tissue Paper Parachute - STEM Activity
Make Your Own Lava Lamp
10 Robotics Projects Kids Can Really Make!