Fun Science at Home: Give Spring Break a Science Boost
Science Buddies has great ideas to keep your students engaged during spring break with cool science experiments they can do at home. Tweak our full science fair Project Ideas to challenge your kids to scientific spring break fun!
Ready or not... Spring Break is here again! Whether you are able to take time to be hands-on with your kids during the days off of school or need ideas for keeping them busy and engaged, Science Buddies has great science kits and fun project ideas and science activities that can help.
Each year, we single out a few new (or favorite) science projects and activities that make super family science or solo student experiments. This year, these new projects in the Science Buddies library stand out as great choices for spring break:
More Great Science Activities
In addition to the ideas above, these posts on the Science Buddies Blog contain a wealth of great suggestions that can help parents plan Spring Break (or any other break) science activities and experiences for kids of all ages:
- Spring Break Science: A Hands-on Project Survival Guide
- Science and Engineering Activities for the Winter Break (Or Any Time!)
- Avoid the Summer Slide: Bring on the Family and Home Science Projects!
- Exciting Girls about Science and Engineering
You Might Also Enjoy These Related Posts:
- Carnival Science: Summer of STEM (Week 1)
- Book list for science-filled summer reading!
- Wall Marble Run: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #30)
- Imagine Your Story - STEM Activities for Storytellers of All Ages!
- Aluminum Foil Boats: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #29)
- Hovercraft: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #28)
- Elephant Toothpaste: Doing Fun Science at Home during School Closures (Activity #27)
- Fun, Free, STEM Activities for Preschool
Explore Our Science Videos
Slippery Slopes - STEM activity
Stretchy Balloons! Fun STEM Activity
Paper Roller Coasters - Fun STEM Activity!