Fun Science Picks for Winter Break
The winter break from school leaves many kids with time on their hands. Hands-on science, technology, engineering, and math activities can inspire and excite your kids. With with fun STEM activities like these on hand, everyone can enjoy family science. Make it a winter break tradition!
- Squishy Circuits: Light Up Your Play Doh® Creations!
- Build a Gumdrop Geodesic Dome
- Paper Circuits: Make Electrifying Art
- The Amazing Floating Train
- Make an Alka-Seltzer Powered Lava Lamp
- Creative Raspberry Pi Projects for Beginners
You Might Also Enjoy these Previous Entries:
- 5 STEM Activities with Marshmallow Peeps
- 6 Steps to Success with the Fluor Engineering Challenge
- 10 Fun Wintry Science Activities
- Make some noise with three new science activities!
- Nine creative science projects to make and give!
- Science Project Success Story: Making paper speakers after school
- Colorful Walking Water Science Activity
- Is the Spoon Black or Silver?
Explore Our Science Videos
Stretchy Balloons! Fun STEM Activity
BlueBot 4-in-1 Robotics Kit
Make a Water Strider - STEM Activity